Corporate Team Building
Minimum 6 per Group Class
Chef Susan is very experienced in culinary corporate team building cooking party events from her tenure with Parties That Cook! in San Francisco.
These events are great for putting the org chart aside, working together toward a common goal and having some fun! You’ll cook side by side with your colleagues to get the dishes prepared, learn to communicate to achieve the goal in menu creation, build confidence and have some fun along the way!
Chef Susan will handle your event planning, provide the supplies and lead the event. You get to show up and enjoy your team building experience and your team will enjoy a delicious dinner!
Class Menu Selections Below: or Divide your team into smaller groups and each small group can tackle a selected international cuisine like Asian, Italian, Mexican, Italian Cooking and more!! Talk to Chef Susan for more info!
I can help you create a custom menu.
Friday Night Comfort Food
- Garlic humus with celery sticks
- Tomato & white summer corn salad with basil chiffonade
- Cornbread muffins with butter & honey
- Crispy chicken tenders with spicy marinade
- Roasted green beans with garlic & olive oil
Casual Dinner Fare
- Crostini with roasted asparagus and fennel pollen
- Grilled pork tenderloin with ginger & orange juice marinade
- Carrots Vichy special cut carrots with orange glaze and dill garnish
- Arugula salad with cherry tomatoes, sweet white corn and lemon vinaigrette
- Gougere French parmesan puff roll
Health Conscious Delights
- Crisp & spicy parmesan roasted garbanzo bean crunch
- Sweet carrot & parsnip puree
- Cucumber salad with dill vinaigrette
- Turkey meatloaf with thyme and cheese filling with lemon zest Or (Choose 1 Entree)
- Falafel with Cherry Tomatoes & Ranch Sauce
Easy Indoor BBQ
- White bean dip with arugula & cut vegetables
- Grapefruit & avocado salad with French dressing
- Garlic mashed potatoes
- Rib rub- Learn how to make using customized ingredients
- High temperature roasted ribs with ancho chile/brown sugar rub and a sweet chili glaze
- Vichyssoise Soup
- Walnut Scones
- Shrimp, Asparagus & Orange Entree Salad with Mango Red Chili Dressing
- Asian Noodles with Sesame Green Onions & Ginger
- Ginger Almond Chocolate Bark
Classic French Cuisine
- Gougere Cheese Puff
- Baked Puff Pastry Parmesan Twists
- Roasted Potato Medallions
- Chicken Dijon
- Greens with Radishes, Cherry Tomatoes & Lemon Vinaigrette
Festive Mexican dinner party
- Chicken Enchiladas
- Green Chile, Corn, Pinto Beans & Cheddar Flautas
- Sopaipillas with honey
Pasta Making Workshop
Learn how to make and roll your own pasta! Or if you prefer, learn how to make authentic Italian Gnocchi. You will also learn how to make 2 sauces!
- Ravioli with Herb Cheese Filling
- Ricotta Gnocchi
- Basil Pesto Sauce
- Brown Butter Sauce with Crispy Sage
- Tomato Bruschetta
In this class, you will learn how to make your own pizza dough and how to use other products such as flatbread to create your own personal pizza! This is a demonstration and hands-on class so each participant can create their own customized pizza and become familiar with working with dough!
- Pizza Dough- You will learn how to make your own dough and toppings for your pizzas!
Choose 2 Pizza Types:
- Lavosh Pizza with grilled vegetables & herb cheese spread
- Classic Pizza with porcini mushrooms & fontina cheese
- Crisp Pizza with olive oil, prosciutto, green onion & parmesan
- Classic Pizza with tomato, basil, mozzarella & parmesan
Corporate Chef Demos and Health & Wellness Fairs
Chef Susan will collaborate with you to create an agenda & recipes that support your company’s Health & Wellness Fair Goals!
Experienced in large group presentations that are fun and informative
Whether it’s healthy snacks that are, “grab & go” style, meal planning or smart shopping Chef Susan can customize a program that will reflect your corporate goals & value system.
What You’ll Learn:
- Recipe Booklet: Students will be provided with a recipe booklet at the start of class. The classes will be fun, instructional but informal enough for the participants to chat as we go along and enjoy themselves.
- Skills: Anyone can learn how to cook! You need a good instructor and a pinch of fun and a dash of creativity! Recipes are easy to follow and menus can be customized by client request. Watch your confidence grow as you learn how to cook! Your team will need to collaborate, delegate, communicate and work toward a common goal. There will be sharing, problem solving and creativity and some fun times!
I receive calls regularly from clients asking me:
-How to eat more healthfully, how to manage a specific diet, OR do I cook vegan, keto, paleo, vegetarian, gluten free-
-OR, can I cook a low cholesterol menu, can I use organic food products, can I follow their doctor’s recommended diet- etc, etc, etc!
The answer to all this is- YES!
The fact is, food is important!
Good food that tastes great is even better.
Food that supports your dietary goals while pleasing your palate is the best!
I care about getting things right and listening to you. My goal is to customize meals to my client’s dietary goals and food preferences to ensure the best experience possible for you~
Recognized as Top Women in Food in Orlando in 2021 by Edible Orlando Magazine
Thank you for dropping by, please submit your request and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible. Kind regards, Chef Susan
About Golden Plum Personal Chef Services LLC
Meet Chef Susan Ytterberg
Read the Latest on the Blog
Let's Work Together
Personal Chef Services
Corproate Team Building
Private Cooking Classes
Orlando Vacation Chef
Chef Demos for Health and Wellnes Fairs
Food Writing and Influencer
Follow Us on Social