Golden Plum Personal Chef Services
Hi from Chef Susan!
Want more info on Corporate Team Building, Chef Demos for your Health & Wellness Fair or Group Events?
Click Play and learn more!
CORPORATE TEAM BUILDING EVENTS
CHEF DEMOS FOR HEALTH & WELLNESS FAIRS
COOKING CLASS FUN!
With Award Winning Chef Susan Ytterberg!
Chef Susan has received the 2017 - 2020
"Best Cooking Class in Orlando!" Expertise Awards
Chef Susan honored with the 2019 & 2020
in the Cooking Classes Classification!
Corporate Team Building & Group Cooking Classes with Chef Susan!
Chef Susan attended Le Cordon Bleu and achieved top honors and is a Certified Professional Manager in Safe Food Handling ensuring expert sanitation & food safety.
Chef Experience includes Sous Chef at Parties That Cook! in San Francisco &
Cook at #1 rated Greens Restaurant in San Francisco
Chef Susan Ytterberg has made Guest Chef appearances on TV, Commercials & radio, corporate team building events & health fairs and is a published food writer!
Golden Plum Personal
Chef Services, LLC
Chef Susan Ytterberg
Contact Chef Susan to learn more or for help in planning your event!
-GROUP & CORPORATE TEAM
- CHEF DEMOS FOR
CORP HEALTH & WELLNESS
Classes are fun and interactive!
(407) 961-8280 Call Today!
Great Food Pics!: See Our Photo Gallery
Private Group Classes-
Minimum 6 people per Private Group Class
- Minimum 6 people per group class. Each private group class runs about 3 hours and the participants will be able to enjoy the food we prepare in class. These can be demonstration or hand's on classes for each dish created to give a great learning opportunity!
- To Schedule: Call (407) 961-8280 to schedule your class or Email Chef Susan for more information.
Corporate Team Building Events-
Minimum 6 per Group Class
- Chef Susan is very experienced in culinary corporate team building cooking party events from her tenure with Parties That Cook! in San Francisco.
- These events are great for putting the org chart aside, working together toward a common goal and having some fun! You'll cook side by side with your colleagues to get the dishes prepared, learn to communicate to achieve the goal in menu creation, build confidence and have some fun along the way!
- Chef Susan will handle your event planning, provide the supplies and lead the event. You get to show up and enjoy your team building experience and your team will enjoy a delicious dinner!
- Call (407) 961-8280 or Email Chef Susan for more information!
Corporate Chef Demos and Health & Wellness Fairs-
Chef Susan will collaborate with you to create an agenda & recipes that support your company's Health & Wellness Fair Goals!
- Experienced in large group presentations that are fun and informative
- Whether it's healthy snacks that are, "grab & go" style, meal planning or smart shopping Chef Susan can customize a program that will reflect your corporate goals & value system.
What You'll Learn:
- Recipe Booklet: Students will be provided with a recipe booklet at the start of class. The classes will be fun, instructional but informal enough for the participants to chat as we go along and enjoy themselves.
- Skills: Anyone can learn how to cook! You need a good instructor and a pinch of fun and a dash of creativity! Recipes are easy to follow and menus can be customized by client request. Watch your confidence grow as you learn how to cook! Your team will need to collaborate, delegate, communicate and work toward a common goal. There will be sharing, problem solving and creativity and some fun times!
Class Menu Selections Below: or Divide your team into smaller groups and each small group can tackle a selected international cuisine like Asian, Italian, Mexican, Italian Cooking and more!! Talk to Chef Susan for more info!
Friday Night Comfort Food
-Garlic humus with celery sticks
-Tomato & white summer corn salad with basil chiffonade
-Corn bread muffins with butter & honey
-Crispy chicken tenders with spicy marinade
-Roasted green beans with garlic & olive oil
Casual Dinner Fare
-Crostini with roasted asparagus and fennel pollen
-Grilled pork tenderloin with ginger & orange juice marinade
-Carrots Vichy special cut carrots with orange glaze and dill garnish
-Arugula salad with cherry tomatoes, sweet white corn and lemon vinaigrette
-Gougere French parmesan puff roll
Health Conscious Delights
-Crisp & spicy parmesan roasted garbanzo bean crunch
-Sweet carrot & parsnip puree
-Cucumber salad with dill vinaigrette
-Turkey meatloaf with thyme and cheese filling with lemon zest
Or (Choose 1 Entree)
-Falafel with Cherry Tomatoes & Ranch Sauce
Easy Indoor BBQ
-White bean dip with arugula & cut vegetables
-Grapefruit & avocado salad with French dressing
-Garlic mashed potatoes
-Rib rub- Learn how to make using customized ingredients!
-High temperature roasted ribs with ancho chile/brown sugar rub and a sweet chili glaze
In this class, you will learn how to make your own pizza dough and how to use other products such as flat bread to create your own personal pizza! This is a demonstration and hands-on class so each participant can create their own customized pizza and become familiar with working with dough!
-Pizza Dough- You will learn how to make your own dough and toppings for your pizzas!
Choose 2 Pizza Types:
-Lavosh Pizza with grilled vegetables & herb cheese spread
-Classic Pizza with porcini mushrooms & fontina cheese
-Crisp Pizza with olive oil, prosciutto, green onion & parmesan
-Classic Pizza with tomato, basil, mozzarella & parmesan
Festive Mexican dinner party
-Green Chile, Corn, Pinto Beans & Cheddar Flautas
-Sopaipillas with honey
-Shrimp, Asparagus & Orange Entree Salad with Mango Red Chili Dressing
-Asian Noodles with Sesame Green Onions & Ginger
-Ginger Almond Chocolate Bark
Pasta Making Workshop
Learn how to make and roll your own pasta! Or if you prefer, learn how to make authentic Italian Gnocchi. You will also learn how to make 2 sauces!
Ravioli with Herb Cheese Filling
Basil Pesto Sauce
Brown Butter Sauce with Crispy Sage
Classic French Cuisine
-Gougere Cheese Puff
-Baked Puff Pastry Parmesan Twists
-Roasted Potato Medallions
-Greens with Radishes, Cherry Tomatoes & Lemon Vinaigrette
Ask about these other classes or let's create your own!
- Sumptuous Brunch
- Bento Box- Extra Charge for Bento Box
- Ahi Tuna Poke Bowl Creation
- Vegan Cooking with Greens & Plant Based Organic Foods
- Gluten-Free Cooking
- Creative Raw Cooking
- Beginning Cooking- Series of 4 Classes
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (407) 961-8280
Copyright 2020 Golden Plum Personal Chef Services, LLC