Golden Plum Personal Chef Services
|Posted on June 3, 2020 at 11:30 AM|
Chef Susan Ytterberg- Owner of Golden Plum Personal Chef Services
A Day in the Life!
Many people ask me what's it like to work as a Personal Chef? My work is varied so it's best to just describe some key items I'm doing today!
Baking Project for one client: Vanilla Dairy-Free Cupcakes for client daughter's birthday- Now this is FUN! The cupcakes have been baked in red & white polka dot cupcake liners and the vanilla frosting is prepared and ready to be piped onto these confections day of party. To support the dairy-free requirements, I have used Oat "Milk" and Vegan Dairy-Free "Butter". The cupcakes wouldn't be complete without sprinkles and various toppings for the kids to decorate with so those are standing by as well for the special day!!
Cooking Class at Client's Home Today: Mexican Taco Night!
Socially distant in this large kitchen and granite island the class will be learning how to make:
Fish Tacos with Cod in lime juice and all the toppings
Mexican Black Bean Corn Salad
Menu Planning for Chef Day: Here's a menu I've planned for a cook date tomorrow with an emphasis on pescatarian and plant-based foods:
1) Berry Parfait with Silk Vegan Yogurt, walnuts, ground flax seed, lemon zest & brown sugar with Blueberries
2) Chia Seed Pudding with Orange Zest, Oat Milk, Vanilla Extract & Stevia Sweetener
3) Grain Bowl with Brown Rice, Almonds, Black Berries & Maple Syrup Drizzle
1) Stuffed Tomatoes with Fresh Shrimp & Avocados
2) Gluten-Free Veggie Wraps with Garbanzo Bean Humus, Roasted Red Peppers, Zucchini, Shredded Carrots and Brown Rice
3) Tuna Lunch Salad with Mixed Greens, White Tuna, Green Beans, Red New Potatoes and Cherry Tomatoes
1) Asian Salmon with Sesame Seed Crust
Quinoa & Chopped Spinach
2) Shrimp Scampi with Lemon & Parsley with Gluten Free Pasta
Roasted Cherry Tomatoes with Basil
3) Roasted Eggplant Rolls with Tomato Sauce, Vegan Cheese & Basil
Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Chef Susan signing off, have a great day!